Small Business Academy - Feb 2020
Small Business Academy
Please join the Caroline County Chamber of Commerce for our Small Business Academy!
Developing a Business Plan- SCORE- February 3, 2020 We will have networking time, as well as question and answer time. Coffee and light refreshments. This class will give you a path to run on. Specific things to do as a small business that will help your overall growth thus your success.
The Small Business Marketing Academy is an opportunity for small businesses to learn, share and plan for a growing thriving business. Participants come together one day a month for eight months to learn from local industry experts, engage in round table discussion for practical advice and best practices, and develop their own personal marketing/ business plan.
Not a small business? You can teach one of the subjects listed below or send one of your up and coming team members!
1. Developing a Business Plan - SCORE
2. Building your Brand - Gary Diskin, Senior Business Sales Manager, Comcast Business - March 2, 2020
3. Sales- Strategies and skills - H.G. Wilson, Preston Automotive Team - April 6, 2020
4. Simple Accounting/ Quick Books - Chuck Ireland, ASG - May 4, 2020
5. Business Law - Patrick Thomas, MacLeod Law Group - June 1, 2020
6. Business Credit- Loan Preparation - Adam Jones, Provident State Bank - August 3, 2020
7. Networking 101 - Nancy LeJoice, Maryland Commerce - September 1, 2020
8. Marketing/ Advertising - Angela Visintainer, Maven & Smith - October 5, 2020
Scheduled for the first Monday of the month (Except September) from 8:00 AM-10:00 AM they are a great way to kick off your week!