Architectural / Mechanical Production Engineer Team Member
Do you want to wake up and be excited about coming to work and building something awesome? JOIN our team at Tanglewood Conservatories. You will get to work with a diverse group of designers building beautiful rooms for million dollar homes.Do you like to determine the DETAILS and then DESIGN them on a project?
Come work with us and create the prints used for exotic woods, glass, steel and copper to build beautiful pieces of art that people live in. The clients love us and you’ll love what you can do for them.
“I myself like collaborating with my team and other engineers/architects to create the inner workings of a creation that has not been done before by Tanglewood. Learning new methods of building to expand my knowledge keeps me involved. I love that we are known as ‘a company of firsts’ and am proud that I have a hand in them!” – Duane
• Organize, schedule and oversee completion of project related drafting and pre-production activities.
• Work with in-house design team to compile appropriate building plans and details.
• Work together with consulting engineers to develop and integrate structural details.
• Work together with outside building contractors to collect and distribute information and coordinate building dimensions and details.
• Facilitates Purchasing by specifying all materials required for fabrication
• Evaluates product design to optimize material yields and reduce waste
• Provides Production with clear and accurate work instructions
• Organize, schedule and oversee completion of all production related releases and activities
• Provides technical support for Field Installation crews
• Interface with production team to facilitate fabrication of buildings per design, plans, details, specification and schedule.
• Participate in ongoing interdisciplinary design development, product R&D and process improvement efforts.
Apply online today at www.tanglewoodconservatories.com/careers
Or Call Sheryl at (410) 479-4700
An Equal Opportunity Employer