Bay Area Fruit School
The University of Maryland Extension and College of Agriculture & Natural Resources will host an all-day workshop discussing recent research in fruit tree planting and management on Friday, February 22nd at the Wye Research and Education center, 124 Wye Narrows Drive in Queenstown.
Presentations will focus on:
- Why Herbicides Fail
- Soil-borne Diseases in Fruit Orchards
- Drivers of Honey Bee Losses
- Late Season Fruit Rot Control in Grapes
- Tree Fruit Disease Management in a Very Wet Year
- Performance of Late-planted Day-neutral Strawberries in Low-tunnels
- Basics of Strawberry Disease Management
- and more...